Would you like to contribute to the development of oStorybook ? Here's what you need to know to set up the source code.
1. Development platform
The interface to be used can be Netbeans or Eclipse without any special adaptation. The following is directly usable for Netbeans.
- Create a new oStorybook project
- Activate GIT configuration by pointing to the repository firstname.lastname@example.org:ostorybook/mainApp.git or https://framagit.org/ostorybook/mainApp.git
- Retrieve source code via GIT (pull)
- Quit Netbeans without doing anything else.
2. Libraries and more
Download the libraries needed for development. This is a compressed (ZIP) file . In the source code directory you should find a lib subdirectory. If not, create one. Then unzip the oSorybook_libs.zip file in this directory.
In principle, you now have a complete and functional configuration. Check that everything is in place:
- Start Netbeans
- Run the build via "Clean and Build Project (Shift+F11)".
Before creating a package, please contact the development team, as some additional tools are required.
You can consult the source code on the Git repository with any Internet browser at the following address https://framagit.org/ostorybook/mainApp/-/tree/master